2012年3月27日星期二

she went on to say Vibram KSO Mens

Following a fantastic workout, my head was lowered as I sat in the sauna sweating like a turkey on Thanksgiving Eve. My lowered eyes couldn't help but notice and follow what was the oddest footwear that I'd ever seen on the gym. They sauntered into the sauna like an alien entering a spaceship.At first, I thought sweat was clouding my vision. As I wiped the dripping water from my weary eyeballs, I realized I wasn't seeing things. These toes were webbed into a bright royal blue, ribbed, rubber-like material.I instantly recalled a pair of socks fitted for all 5 toes, which I had seen in stores all-around the holidays in bright Christmas colors of red, green and white. I've never tried people sort of socks on, as I figured it'd choose as well lengthy to wiggle my fat toes into them. Ideally,



when my toes are cold, I like to pull my socks on like a fireman reaching for gear at a four-alarm-fire. No time for messing all-around. I want my gloves and socks without complications.But these weren't socks. Before me were half socks, half water shoes.When I raised my eyes, sitting beside me was a woman listening to music on her iPod. She quite possibly didn't want to become disturbed. But my curiosity got the perfect of me. So, I tapped her on her shoulder to inquire about her odd footwear. What on earth were they? She laughed, and said they were her new operating footwear.Operating footwear? Did I hear her right? Were my ears waterlogged from swimming? Apparently not, as she went on to say she absolutely loved them since they made her run faster and they were healthier for her feet.Healthier?





Vibram KSO Mens
Vibram Classic Mens